Sunday 9 November 2014

OOTN | Bonfire Night

Last night I went to watch my local firework display with a group of my friends. It was great fun despite the rain and mud!!

We go every year and normally it's freezing, but this year was the first time it actually rained. Because I assumed I'd get cold I wore a long sleeve stripped top. This was from Zara Basics a couple of years ago and I get a lot of wear out of it. You can't see in the photo but its round neck, and has little gold button detail on the shoulders, which I really like. On top of this I wore my burgundy hoodie from Topshop and my chunky, dark burgundy snood from Primark to keep me extra warm!


I wore my light wash, skinny Primark jeans. These were perfect! It was so muddy at the fireworks so they did get splattered with mud, and we went on some fairground rides so my bum got soaked,  but because they were only £11 form Primark I really didn't mind if they went through the wars a bit! I completed my outfit with my black Dare2b ski coat to ensure I stayed warm and dry (sort of did the trick!). And I wore my purple Hunter willies with pink Hunter welly socks- which I consider essentials!!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment