Saturday 6 September 2014

My Summer Round Up...

 

So my summer holidays officially ended this week as I returned to school. Because I sat my GCSE's this year I had an amazing three months off school and they have been three months I will never forget. For those of you wondering I couldn't be happier with my GCSE results- 10 A's and 2 B's :)

Above is a collage of pictures I've taken over the summer, most of which you would have seen in previous blog posts. The reason I started my blog at the start of the summer, was so that I could look back on all of these memories. Reflecting now, I'm so glad I took the plunge and I'm going to continue using my little space to record more special moments.

If you asked me to choose a favourite memory from the summer I would really struggle to pick! NCS definitely has to be one of them as it was just a straight three weeks of fun and meeting new friends! Another would be prom, for obvious reasons, and of course typical 7 hour summer picnics! I'll tell you something, next summer has some serious competition ;)

I've now started my new school, new A Level subjects and met even more new people. My life is about to get extremely manic, but I've got plenty of blog posts planned so there's no way Just Jen will be neglected.

I want to thank anyone reading this for sharing in even the tiniest part of my summer holidays- you've helped to make it the incredible time it's been.

To end this post I just wanted to link a few of my favourite posts that I've written so you guys can look back to:

A Trip To Box Hill
My Leavers Day and Prom!
Party Fit For A Princess!
A Week By The Sea

Thanks for reading xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your results, they're absolutely amazing! Your summer sounds so brilliant, I remember my long summer after GCSE's and it was amazing! Good luck in your A Levels, with GCSE grades like that you'll do immense! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes I've loved this summer, gutted to be back at school though! Thank you for your support :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute post! Congratulations on your exam results x

    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete