Saturday 5 July 2014

The Disney Tag

For today's post I'm doing the Disney Tag as I recently saw Ellie Gracious do it and I thought it was great!

Disneyland Paris, taken when I was 9
I haven't been up to much this week so I thought this would be a good alterative. However if you're interested I've been volunteering at a local primary school this week which I have loved and I've thoroughly working with the children. As well as this I FINALLY got to see Maleficent with some friends, and it didn't disappoint. Angelina Jolie was fabulous as ever! I also had a fun day shopping with my brother's girlfriend yesterday in the sun! Anyway onto the questions...

 
A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience? Basically all of 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin. I love how Jasmine finally gets to see the real world. Also it is such a romantic and beautiful scene topped of with a magic carpet!

When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
 I was 9 when I first visited Disneyland Paris. I had been nagging my parents since I was tiny to take me, but eventually it was thanks to my godsister who was doing a dance show there. My mum and I were invited to go with her and my godmother.

If you could chose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you chose?
I like this question a lot! It would have to be Mushu from Mulan, this could be controversial. Although he was selfish at first, I respect him for coming clean about putting Mulan's life in danger. However after this he continues to protect her (something I often need). Also throughout he is comical and confident and I think we could have great fun!

Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
Belle. No question. Always has been and always will be :)

Who is your favourite Disney villain?
After seeing Maleficent this week I really think she's my favourite villain! But I have to disagree with Ellie Gracious, Ursula is super scary!!!

What is your least favourite Disney movie?
Fantasia, I have always been really confused by it to be honest and I know it's meant to be about the music etc. but it is not for me...

What is your favourite Disney song?
I love 'Just Around The River Bend' from Pocahontas. 

Which Disney characters have your personality?
I think I'm similar to Ariel. I like to think I'm kind like her and also extremely curious. I also easily have obsessions about various things like her and the human world. And occasionally I like to disobey my dad, but he's definitely better than Ariel's father!

If you had to get stuck on any ride in any Disney park for 30 minutes, which would you want it to be?
Luckily I've never been stuck on any ride or rollercoaster ever-touch wood! I honestly don't know about this one...I don't think I'd mind if I was with my best friends though. I reckon we'd still be able to have fun!
Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
Two of my best friends would be able to tell you this easily! It's not technically a scene but the song 'Tale As Old As Time' from Beauty and the Beast. It's just so beautiful and this is when you see Belle's relationship with the Beast change and my friends Becca and Juliet always sing it to me in an attempt to try and make me cry. Meanies!

What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
The first Disney Movie I remember seeing is Beauty and the Beast. I'm sure there were others before this but I remember getting it on video for Christmas when I was about 4 and I was so excited!

 What is your favourite Disney movie?
I have to say Beauty and the Beast again! I'm loyal, what can I say? However along with everyone else I've fallen completely in love with Frozen and love to belt out 'Let It Go' when no ones home!
 
And that's all the questions! I tag all of you to do it as well as I had so much fun writing this. Later on today I'm actually going to a Disney Princess surprise party for my friend so hopefully there will be another Disney type post next week!

2 comments:

  1. I love Beauty and The Beast. I absolutely love the song at the start. I think its the Belle one? When she's walking around the village. Aha, I love Ursula! Thank you for mentioning me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's another one of my favourites! You're welcome, thank you for inspiring me!

      Delete